Monday, June 26, 2006

blood boiling office day!

Damn...today some people were constantly trying to boiling my blood!
argh.... idiots!
This other person on attachment was getting on my nerves! damn shit!
Having know nuts about programming and file type conversion, bloody acting as if he knew what was going on...thus screwing up my computer programme and still dare ask me to relax 'coz he got the solution to his screw up.
Ass!....Can't believe it!
Don't know say don't know....don't touch and screw up my work! ARgh!!!!!
When I was done witht he conversion...pretending that someone else wants to know how I did it wouldn't help you find the answers boy!
And so I said..."If the technician seeks to find out how I did it... ask him to come find me personally and I put him on a crash course! enough said..."

No comments: