Friday, June 16, 2006

I can't help but...

...........................................................................................................................................................................
Mi Mancherai I will miss you
Perché vai via? Why are you going away?
Perché l'amore in te se spento? Why has the love in you died?
Perché? Why?
Non cambierà niente lo so Nothing will change i know
E dentro sento te And inside I feel you....
...........................................................................................................................................................................


~To watch you leaving....
is to know such pain,
it's jagged edges tearing into my soul.
As a stake from the garden tears
into this warm dark earth...
Knowing all the while that never again
will I fit myself
warm and heart flutters
against your smooth back
and your sweet smelling neck.
Nor hear your steady breathing
and beating of your heart...
aware in every moment of my days
that my dreams, my future,
once tied with silken ribbons to yours
will never come to be.
And the mornings once so silent
so blissful and hopeful,
us gazing at each other's eyes with smiles
and gentle touches that comes after,
in hall or at home...
are now but small pieces of my past...
To watch you leaving is to know
my lost of place on this earth, my heart's home.
that I now a new nomad
alone and torn.
And in my troubled dreams
watch you leave...
again and again...
the pain and the tears comes daily..
All with you leaving...~

No comments: