Sunday, June 25, 2006

Some ordinary Sunday with a new activity...

First day of salsa beginner lesson...
well to begin with it wasn't in my line of activities at all,
but I guess I must say I kinda enjoyed it.
Instructor is important...and today's instructor was good.
got myself enrolled for the whole beginner's course instead of the
initial idea of just a one day tryout...hahaa...
looks like I've got a new social activity up coming!

That's the only highlight of the day I guess...
Other than that it's just nothing much... empty.
Took a walk in town after class and got myself some cool looking cuff links
with celtic designs...
Something that I can wear with any of the cuff link shirts.
Though the price wasn't cool at all I still got it... coz I liked it... enough said.
hahahaa....
So my process of changing my wardrobe has begun....bit by bit....can't do it all the way...
too much cost included... needs some time to do all that..hehe..

No comments: