Wednesday, September 20, 2006

time, room, space

~~~~~~~~~~
I need a little time
to think it all over
I need a little space
Just on my own
To find my mental freedom
It's funny how quick milk turns sour
Isn't it?
You face looked like that for hours
Hasn't it?
Promises turn to dust
Beauty rings all to rust
trust to mistrust
but sometimes mistrust to trust
I need a little room
to find myself
I need a little space to find myself
Lips that promise
fear the worst
And tongue so sharp
the bubble burst
Now...
I've had a little time
I've had alittle room
I've had a little space
To check what's wrong
to find truths and wonders
And I still love you.
I guess freedom and pamper
you wanted bad
placing your decision
It's yours in you hands
Well I hope you're glad
So what if
I've had a little time
I've had alittle room
I've had a little space
To think it all over
to want to work it out
your doors tightly shut
you called it off....
What am I to you now?
where I stand?
I'm guessing...
it's the feeling...
Totally...
right now...
simply nowhere...
Do you really want us at all?
Wasn't it strong enough?
With a series of quarrels and stumbles...
And now to end, it was all...
Such easy thing to say...
When you took me deep
so deep to love you...
just to smash me up there after...
and with mistakes
you didn't allow me alter...
Aches...pains...
a 2nd day without you
just to form a chain....
``````````

No comments: