Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Up and down from 2nd to 4th I go...
wanting to see her so much...
but yet she ain't alone...
why is there is stoppage?...
what's stopping me?
am I not a person who knows no fear?
Why the fear of the past?
Why the fear of her not alone?
Why then the fear of walking right in?

why why why?

Coz I fear I might say another set of wrong things?
of turning crazy?
being madness and tearing in front of her again?
What what what is it?

I'm lost and all alone...
long before I used to think
that I could make it on my own...
Since you left I hardly make it through the day
My tears get in the way
And I need you back to stay.
I wondered through the night...
to search the words to make it right...
With you here close to me
All I really want is just the way it used to be...
I've got to make you see,
I'm really lost without your love...
seems that life without you isn't worth the trouble of...
and I really love you with all my heart...

No comments: