Monday, February 19, 2007

2nd day of the lunar new year...
drained....tired. HohOHo... all the helping out and stuff...
did some reading til almost 7am this morning... and redid my resume assignment...
Well hope that works well enough for me to score somewhere.

After working was good...burning all the CNY poison...cuttlefish, cookies and other junk food
that came along the way.

Guess all's good...all's just good...relax the day away and evening the entire group of relatives are flooding my house and
I'll be getting real busy. Actually thought of getting friends over but with the crowd...It's gona be hard for me to even
be a good host to them. I'm gona be kitchen man...and Mum's runner.

On another mini part of me for the day... the words "Let money work hard for you, work too hard for money and you'll die" just rings in my head for no reason at all...lol...
A sign?...well Don't know....don't really know if I should even bother about such signs...hahahaaa

No comments: