Sunday, February 18, 2007






Friday...
Some asked me which are the most
beautiful beaches I've been...
well I'd say Grand Cayman island or
The island of Tahiti...
Well Heard of Bora Bora?...
It's in French Polynesia though...
I couldn't really find my photos
of Cayman so... let me show you
Tahiti...Bora Bora (First born)...
The language there pronounce it as
'Pora Pora'...
You'll often find yourself directly over
waters...even during your stay in
luxury accomodations...
and sometimes you may even find the
only mode of transport to get stuff
would be a row boat...hahaa...
Of the pictures...you'll see just one
not of tahiti but of hawaii...
its just some addition to bring you
Waimea canyon. Inspite of the sign...
We climbed...hahaa....well those days...
Daredevils.. Death defying creature I was.

No comments: