Thursday, February 15, 2007

If I had to describe the very picture in my mind
I'd say it's a scene with stormy weather...
and I stranded in the midst of nowhere
visuals blinded and can go no further...
There I am in the blistering cold...
hoping for warmth
I find none...
Shivering in my bones...
like I a fallen angel...
losing all graces and brightness...
where my pillar is
where my fire is
where my strength is...
Grasp hold of none I can...
And there I reach out for a fading figure...
but to hold I can't...
to touch seemingly impossible...
Oh you....yes you...
don't you know you're...
Just like a star...
My star...
but diminishing to afar....
My painted picture of my mind...
And here I'm left falling awake...
Just blue....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's happening to the Ever strong Kenneth?....
Tumbling down the hill that you've been so high up?
Hey hang in there alright...
You're better than this and you know it...
You've been through harsher turmoils and troubles...
been through points where life and death is in concerned...
This dude....This is nothing...come on!
You used to push us to be strong... you were like our unfalling confidence and whenever we are worried or fearful you are there with the smile and you help us fight it through until success.
Kenneth Kenneth your reaction shocks all of us
but well every strong guy has his weak point and yours, yours has always been for the girls you loved and your close friends around you. They are the only things that can affect your emotions and you emo guy, please please be strong. At least for all of us alright!
Let's go Captain!

Tanya