Sunday, February 11, 2007

sitting by my desk... I wondered...after being knocked around by questions on r/s....
hmmm...actually...I duno when is it the time for me...lol
Coz the time is never straight forward with a sign placed there...
rather...it's a feeling that comes.
Last week...someone asked me...how is it that I'm remainding single when
there are quite a few girl friends around who are single and avail...
Well...I can't really answer that...maybe...I guess when one is like a sister to me...
like some in the hall... they will always be one.
Some are friends and buddies to me...they will always be one....
But when it comes to crossing that border... it will mean a different treatment... and somehow...
the imperfect me...can't deal with a change in attitude to those who were buddies and sistas...
somehow... that's what I reckon....damn it...but God might just make me eat my words again....hahaaa...he made me do so once
not sure when the next will come. It's an opening FAther!... =)

Anyway... the week of jialat hell...isolationism in progress....damn it....so much for it being a V-day week...with me filled with all these stupid tests and stuff... I've gotta start saving...start thinking how to make my freelancing ideas work harder.
and make a mark soon after I grad. hahahaa.....WoooHoooo!!!!

ok...here we go Kenneth!!! Let's go!!!!
Engine starting up now!...
this week is gona get busy busy busy!....
prob no pausal time...
full speed ahead!...

2 comments:

simply Ja said...

keep going keep going...
I noe u can do this... and CNY will arrive real soon, the weekends, term break n u'll come teach the kids abt innovation, n then final exams, convo, ... ... and then u're out! c'mon... Kenneth can do it!! go go go..!!!

Anonymous said...

That's right Squirt! whoever Blinks is....
what's said was right...you can do it...
I happened to screen your blog and realised you just just just did it up....made an entry...and I missed you alittle online. hahaha. anyway we will somehow catch up again.
By the way... Nice scratchin' that day!...
Seems that you haven't lost it at all!...
So when I ever go visit Singapore again...I'd pull you out!
And hey...relationships stuff...
I trust you know what to do...really.
And I see you know what you want...seems like it from that day when we were chattin'...
You were kinda firm standing on good views...
If it's good to go...Just go 'aight!

Stay cool boi!
And earn your freakin' big bucks!