Saturday, February 17, 2007

The reunion dinner...
finally we stop the face moving pace of our lives
sit down together and chat the evening through at dinner.
Was good...really good.
My mum's preparation was great for some hot plate BBQ and steam boat altogether.
My Dad and us all are lucky to have her.
Homemaker and a Chef...
Well...time for me to pick the whole lot up from where she is.

Then the annual big clean up will take place after dinner...
my younger brothers were activated...
how they were so small last time now,
getting older... they have to get moving too...but of course, blur at everything
well they've gotta start somewhere.
Aiding my mum with the backyard while she teaches the new maid... my sis dealing with the inside of the house...
While I saw to the pavillion, car porch and the car.
Tiring but it was good to see all working together and getting the whole clean up done fast.
When all's done...it's been always good to sit at the pavilion and enjoying the cool night breeze for awhile...
sigh...what a week has passed.

Today I came upon a thought...
for this new year...
I'll braving even more or should I say...
I'd wanna bring up this guts even stronger to brave challenges
to be where I wanna be...to have what I feel is right...
give myself a chance to the things I feel worth taking the risk for.
I'm worth it and whatever it may be..whoever it may be...
after giving it all some thought....they're all worth it...
"Cannot then cannot lor"..."Can then can lor..."

=)

No comments: