Friday, June 15, 2007

Wah the end of my ICT finally....
5 days....short but really mentally draining.
Fortunately the people I was supporting in the Armour unit
had many of my friends in there and those I've worked with before
during my tour in the Division HQ. I was able to get things done easily
and get lucky with some stuff to make my life easier.

All days were nothing much but planning and planning...
explaining to people on the bigger picture of how things would turn out,
the reasons for certain things being done and stuff...
So much strategizing so much thinking so much talking...
Alamak....so much for them taking this as a break from the daily routine
in life...
I think it's worse....

Hardly have time to sleep there...
simply late nights and super early mornings...
and all with a super long winded CO...

No comments: