Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Collection of transcripts and my bachelor's certificate today...!!!

My graduation Gown....and the squarish hat....that makes me look like coocoo too....
Oh well at least it's all done...

And all the the people around...like some professors, alumni officers and university administrators
asking what in the world am I doing now...
not being in the industry that I've studied for the past 6 to 7 years....

Well...I'd just say, something larger than my own vision....
And they started guessing....Hotel? Aerospace? Aircraft? service? bioscience? oil and gas?
machineries? argriculture?
electronics? electrical? material and environmental science?
Hahaaa.....well I just replied with a smile....
as I did to one of the professors...."My dear prof...basically it's everything you just mentioned....
there are things that are niche to the point where the business is needed in every way,
every industry...industrial or commercial... like I promised you...somehow, you will smell me around.
And one day you'll see my email reply back to you
even if you set off an enquiry way off asia"

Funny how things are...
but today...I kept marketing my business and my company til....losing my voice....aiyoh....jialat...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.