Monday, August 27, 2007

Developed as a much more powerful and larger replacement for the 356...
an evolution of the Beetle...

Rear mounted 415hp 6-cylinder engine of boxer configuration.
5,500rpm with 12:1 compression ratio.
311km/hr top speed and a 4s 0-100 rating....

Oh yes if you're thinkin' what I'm thinkin'....
It's the 911 GT3!

yup...the ecstatic feeling of handling it on friday...
was a good blood rush.

Black...shiny...and majestic engine roar...
With quick manual gear shifts you can get it up and speeding
transforming the side street lamps into a stream of yellow lights form the side of my eye vision.

Tell me about fast and furious...

But I think I still can't beat my feeling that I've yet to overcome when roaring the Firebird many years back...
fully mechanical monster.

No comments: