Friday, September 07, 2007

And I question everything and wonder about every....anything...
questions questions questions....I never stop questioning...
Everyday I've been asking at least 5 'why's...
learning curve maybe...
or is it that my questions weren't answered to begin with...?

Or I'm just turning stupid by the days...

well of coz...sometimes...it's just to irritate the hell out of people....hahahaa...

I know this blog input is utterly random...

Anyway...I'd just wanna say that, in life... there are times you've got to live for yourself.
coz you'll never know when nobody is right behind you...
however you want to take that...
1) you may be the last in line
2) they aren't there to catch you when you fall
3) they probably don't understand what's coming around...

Whatever the case is... one has got alot of ass covering to do...
sometimes it's not just my ass I've to cover...

No comments: