Friday, September 14, 2007

For the past few nights...I haven't gotten any sleep...
Helpin' Good Buddy Ben in this marriage prep...well the photo and
graphic stuff especially.

Poor thing,....sudden panic...
Fortunately I was in Singapore...if not I'd feel bad forever.
The feelin' was good helping, though my lost of the insomnia
syndrome...so I can't ever take too many nights without sleep...
yet having to work the very next day..

Totally tiring.

Ben and Michelle...
Which them all the best! and I do hope the Photo Vid is
good enough for them....tried rushin' it out in 2 nights...
Ain't my big standard but it has to be it....
Time nowadays is kinda tight... don't have time for many things.

I'm ain't a robot no more....
Don't know if that's good or bad....coz I suffer the sleepy spells often in the day...
but have to pull through with the amount of work and things to take
responsibility for.

I've got to push on!

No comments: