Sunday, December 23, 2007

The weird networking of a third world country...
reception comes and goes like I never know what will happen next.
some of them simply uses the SMS protocol to connect to other countries...
some of them still have use an operator to do a call over
some of them use some super high powered transmitter which probably burn the cells
out of me just by being next to it.
Making it all so difficult to make contact some times...
Isolating me to just me and my thoughts...

sometimes it's just fortunate I get to some beeping cable contact to get online...
just for awhile...in some broken down shop...

all these simply pushes me out of the country very much....unless I'm looking for a getaway
where nobody can get me.

Into the wilderness....
the wild and darkness..
like into the depth of phi phi before it was developed alittle...
and all you have was just the tweety birds and cool fresh breeze that rushes in from nature's air welling.
And the morning dew shimmering cool drop into the bright new day...


But for now...when I'm not on a getaway...
I'll need to get connected....always!

No comments: