Saturday, September 30, 2006

I'm feeling alone tonight
with no you by my side
even as you're there,
I see there's something on your mind...
I feel as if the love shared before
is in both of us confused that I hope to cure
'til this time
do you know I still love you...
but I don't wish for us
to end up in a squabble again...
baby I miss the times
when we both were secure and sane
smiling away from all this pain
I want to think objectively...
I really need to...
coz I'm not sure if you're ready for the life I'm leading...
but I know it's hard...
'til now I still tear with every moment
arise my wanting to having you near...
yet I can't...
I'm lost...I want to find myself...
I don't know how we should conclude us...
maybe there is a way
I hope one day
answers will come to us...
or do you already have in mind?
I don't know...
where are we?
what are we?
all I know that still
every moment in time...
I'm missing you...

No comments: