Friday, September 22, 2006

the remainding... the finding... the wonders...

Going through the day...
not wanting to miss the thing in my life...
esp the important ones... Min, then everything else.

I guess, things are just digging deeper into me...
The need to see her happy, but I'm wondering if I really am.
Anything that comes to mind, I'd just do...
not thinking if she would recieve it in the first place...just do...

I'm feeling her kinda numbness... which I feel that it's probably because of me.
I feel there is a need to spend some time with her...together...to do some stuff...
out of the campus compounds for a walk... just some quiet and lonely just the 2 of us kinda walk...
To have once again a good weekend, which I guess we didn't have a chance to have since we started again...
we were both filled with stuff to do in the weekends that it's never left alone for just the both of us.
And I hope that with this coming week 'break' I'd put some time off to be with her. doesn't matter where ...just be.

I feel my crawling for her... the need... the yearn... the lack of her...
And I just want to make up for the lost times...the times we lost and thus an outcome that I never wanted...

I love her...
Baby... I hope you know...
I hope that you'll be happy...with smiles and joy to be back with me...
I love you...!

No comments: