Saturday, April 28, 2007

A horrible 2 weeks...but a good break came after 6 papers...
very nice...
Buddy felix came visiting for supper...
then the next after packing some stuff back home...
met the good frenz of hall 10 at Wine Network to chill...
and the following day....

today actually...
out since morning for rock climbing with ZQ...
yeh yeh though we caught the wrong bus to SAFRA...
but it was still a joy ride around wasn't?...
Just good to waste a day away some times...
Just doing things and taking your time....
Got a big glass Jar for a fish tank at ikea....hahaa....
next would be to find a nice good filter and pump...
All before shifting my fishes over.

Oh the Swedish meat balls were great....great great....hahaha...
But think I over ordered...lucking thing I was sharing if not I'd be swedish meanball too...
Will try making one of these days...
Think about that after the last paper....

Tonite...I'm good to go again....and swing off to my readings
for the last...
Biomedical Signal Processing...
Let's go!

No comments: