Sunday, April 29, 2007

The Top goals of '07

3 goals... and it's be accomplished by end 2007....

1) Career : set my footage and prove my worth in operations and biz

2) my darn civilian car license (and then the car given to me by the company...and hopefully save for an Audi R8 and a nice house)

3)Search and target possible candidates for "life partner" analysis....hahahaa.......



Oh finally the last goal that will be put into motion once I end exams....
build back fitness to man-of-steel standard....going in for reservice in June and don't wanna be looking like some slack shitty officer just for name sake....
and of course....Paul and Richie....rmb our goal of getting on the next marathon?....yah....we better head off with the training again....hahahaa...if not we probably die
this time.....I shouldn't be anywhere behind....lol....ample training unlike the last time....no training...after exams and off I go for the run...madness...almost died.

No comments: