Thursday, September 28, 2006

I want to love you...
I want to be there for you
I want to be beside you
I want to make you happy
I want to be everything you want of from a guy....
Does that guy exist?
Are you working on with me?
oh please...why do you have to do this to me?
Do you even have us towards forever in your mind?
Did it ever resided in you at all?

relationship
isn't about just thinking you want us to work out
isn't about telling your friends the problems more than you talk to me about it
isn't about just hinting and carry on hinting if it doesn't work...
isn't about just you
isn't about just me

I built my world around you
just to let you topple it again and again
I wrapped my heart and to enfold you with love
just to let you smash it and tear it apart
I put away every pride I have begging to have you back
just to let you hit me with cold treatment
I took away any hurt and every pain of the past
just to let you place them in again
but through it all...
I loved you with all my heart...
everyday hoping
just to let you truely love me back...
for who I am
for what I am
for how I am...
I guess you don't exactly practice what you preach...
coz all the things you said you've done before
you've not done any for me

How do you love me?
What have you loved me for?
Anyway... thanks for the time you put urself through that seemed so torturous to you...
seemed so hurtful to you...
I'm the cause of it all...if that's the way you'll like to see it...

Really, what was today and what was 4 months ago...
it remained indifferent and as cold you were as hard hearted you were...
you are still just like it as before...
Did you love me more?
Or is it my imagination and a story told by you bringing me in make believe?

No comments: