Thursday, September 28, 2006

My love for you has always been beyond what you'd expect
but with it intangiable
to feel it is to take time in appreciation
my heart opens to you always, a door I never closed
no matter what and no matter how
no matter what you said to me
no matter how you'd treat me
it still stays the same
it never cast you away from my mind
rather keeps you in somewhere safe
'til the day hopefully you'll able to recieve
I'm not saying I'm a man with no flaws
in fact I was built with flaws to a million
yet at times there are things that were done with a reason
mistakes that slipped for none
I pray one day
that very one day will come
when you and I can settle our differences
coming together and just be happy...
in content and joy...
young you are now
and I guess you'd feel there are many out there
who can offer you more than what I have
more than what I materially give now
a better brain to immediately remember all of you
Maybe until the day you fully understand
what's commitment, value, cherish and stability...
most of all that love is nothing about what the other does for you
but loving with everything you have...
I'm there.

No comments: