Monday, February 12, 2007

And so I'll say...
once more...
it wasn't meant to be...
If there was a reduction of me to nothing...
Then so be it...
Character clash...
stumble of perspectives...

To begin was the end of something else I valued so much more...
I have that in such a state
only pains me even more...
which way can I go?...
in comfort I'd give off signals in a wrong way
and thus a bigger pain soon to come...
in hardness I break up one
spoils whatever I am....
whoever I am...
But the hurt...won't be long lasting like the other...

and soon I'll hated and forgotten...
and the pain i you fades away...

And so...there I'll be...

reminded of the very reasons why
to hear and to accept
such cross over dealings from close to affection...
I'd never wanna step into...not now...not ever...

I can't take it....I can't...
and I know I can't.

No comments: