Monday, February 12, 2007

A day I'd throw all comms media out of my life
To remain the person that's just me...
untouched...
God where are you?...
My dear father...
How can I better deal with this?
How much then is too close...
How much then is just right
What is enough...
What is the max I'd go?...

I guess for now...
Gone with my speech...
to write I will...
Kenneth...your focus must come back...
Full and hard...
like how you pushed yourself out of the whirlpool...
like how you survived raging storms...
like how you'd fight off the fierce by being fiercer...
like how anything comes your way and fear is a pure element you'd just kick it off....

I guess I need time out in reaching out for others...
Mis intenciones no fueron llevadas el curso derecho. Así un lío propulsó. Dar comodidad y golpe de la idea incorrecta una vez más o apenas hacer una pausa el excedente del lado y del reloj sería buenos? El... lo que el padre desea, él me dirá.

No comments: